Monday, February 9, 2015

Secret Outlast Clear Gel In Oh La Lavender (Review - Bzzagent)


So today I am going to do another review and this time its going to be from a website called Bzzagent. They teamed up with Secret Outlast and we got the chance to try out their Clear gel in the scent Oh La Lavender. I'm the kind of girl that is always active. I'm always playing soccer in the summer and snowboarding in the winter. When I'm not doing those things then I am inside doing dance cardio workout or running. I love to be active and it's part of my everyday life. I'm not the kind of girl that likes to wear gel I prefer the solid so I thought that this would be a great time to break out and try something new. I just want to tell you guys that I'm glad that I did. They gave us the scent Oh La Lavender to try and let me tell you that I'm not a flower scent kind of girl but the more that I used it the more that it grew on me. I'm not a strong scent but there's just enough to be able to smell it. When I use it while I'm active you can't smell the odor at all (and that is the goal). I also like when you apply it that it doesn't turn white on you or your clothes (I have had other products do that in the past and what's why I haven't tried a gel since). All in all I would recommend this product to everyone because it is a great product that I really enjoyed! Thanks to Secret and Bzzagent for giving me a chance to try a product that I normally would not have picked off the shelf!

No comments:

Post a Comment