Thursday, January 30, 2014

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Review! (Sally Hansen #CSMTKO)


 



I received these from Influenster. I have been able to try all 3 polishes to get my full opinion on them before I wrote this. I just wanted to say that I love this brand and it will probably be my favourite for a long time. The brand is inexpensive and is easy to get your hands on. The colour that I liked the most was Pat on the Black. It is the deep purple colour but it looks black in some of the pictures. The colour that I liked the least was the light blue one, Jaded. I found it very watery and streaky compared to the other colours that I tried out. I used 4 coats and it still wasn't opaque. It is safe to say that I threw that colour right in the garbage and was very disappointed because I had high expectations from the other 2 colours. I didn't have this problem with the other 2 colours. The only problem that I had with the other 2 colours was mainly chipping. It says that it's supposed to be chip resistant but I saw that happening within the second day of wearing. It started around the end of my nail and then eventually happened in the middle of my nail. What I did like about the polish is that when wearing it it did seem like it was helping my nails to be stronger. I also liked that it seemed like that I was wearing gel nails without actually having to go to a salon. All in all I would repurchase these but maybe try out different colours. Maybe I got a bad bottle of nail polish but I know that I will not try out that colour again in case it was made a little differently. 

No comments:

Post a Comment